Alert Home Services, Incorporated is a licensed and accredited Home Health Care Services firm with over 16 years of experience.
We assist families with one of their most difficult decisions: how to find an affordable person they trust to provide a safe and secure environment for their loved one, in the familiar surroundings of their home. We accept private pay, Medicaid and most long term care insurance.
Executive Director, Alert Caring Hands
After 25 years of working for the pharmaceutical industry and establishing business relationships with various physician specialties, I feel equipped and qualified to deliver high quality, personalized health care services to those who need it most.
I know the difference between “mediocre” care and “exceptional care,” that goes beyond excellence! Alert Home Services is sensitive to the needs of patients as well as providers of care. As a result, our relationships were developed on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
HEALTHCARE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Experience in the following therapeutic areas: Endocrinology, urology, oncology, cardiovascular, nuclear medicine and women’s health.
- Outstanding track record of expanding brand awareness and increasing sales by educating medical providers and in-servicing healthcare professionals.
- Multi-disciplined professional who, through a cohesive team approach, meets marketing, sales and customer objectives by creating innovated, targeted business solutions.
- Develop solutions to complex issues, while building consensus among team members.
- Consistently ranked in top 5% to 10% of all sales performers over 15+ year career.
- Instrumental in gaining acceptance of company products in state-funded medical programs.
- Skilled in strategy development and implementation utilizing business acumen principles.
- Click to Review Detailed PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE(coming)
Joy Bowman Peck, RN, M.Ed, M.A.
Clinical Program Director Alert Home Services
Manage Day to day Operations of this licensed and accredited home health agency.
Performed initial and ongoing client assessments during home visits.
Supervise Certified Home Health Aides during home visits.
Perform case management functions for patients/families.
Implement customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement programs.
Consultant Continuous Quality Improvement
- Advised 200+ bed nursing home on meeting JCAHO standards on improving Organizational Performance.
- Managed day-to-day operation of Division’s 516 FTEs for 402 beds.
- Supervised six middle nurse managers: ICU, Coronary Care, Emergency, Diabetes, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Orthopedics for 365 Bed Hospital.
- Redesigned education department improving productivity by 25%.
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Instructor, Medical Surgical Nursing
Professional: American Nurse’s Association
- New Jersey State Nurses Association Organization of Nurse Executives / New Jersey.
Contact Us 973-763-6134